Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Because

Just Because
Current mood: blessed

Hello there, how is your day going? Here it is cloudy, thundering, very warm and humid.
So what am I here for, well............you see...........I want to know if you read this blog and if it was difficult for you to find. Did you have to sign in or could you just click on a link and be here?
What else is on my mind? Something good, preferably.. I woke up this morning, that's a good thing. I've been lazy, that's not so good, coz I haven't accomplished much. I did get some information for a lady who was looking for a support group for her sister whose husband has Alzheimer's. Now if I can just get the info to her and/or hear from the group leader, I'll feel much better about it.

That leads me to think about caregivers of loved ones with Alzheimer's. If you've never been in their shoes, it is not an easy road. Sometimes it seems to be much harder for the caregiver than the one having this dread disease. If you are a caregiver, do find a support group that you can be comfortable with and can share your heart with. If you know a caregiver, go out of your way to support them with your prayers, help and definitely with your hugs.

For this 2nd day of June I wish you love and blessings.
God loves you and so do I.
Enjoy this picture of our daughter, Pamela and her Daddy. 8-)

1 comment:

  1. I went right to it. Our prayers are with you in your task at hand. It is such a vile disease that takes away ones comprehension.

    ReplyDelete